Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Garage Co. Shirt Order Updates

For everyone that ordered shirts from our personal site the day after Larry's death, unfortunately we did not have even close to the number in stock and because the shirts were purchased so quickly our online stock manager allowed way more orders to be placed than we could fill. Lowbrow has always printed our shirts and they were also generous enough to sell all of their shirts with our logos that they had in stock the same day to help me…. Which has now whipped out all GARCO SHIRTS for the time being. Lowbrow is still currently filling orders placed on their site and will then get to the ones placed on our site sent out. 

I ask please for everyones patience. The number of shirts order from us personally was overwhelming and greatly appreciated. If you have not gotten your shirt yet it will come.  It is just me at the shop now and I currently grieving the loss of the love of my life and not handling filling shirt orders.

Thank you for understanding and everyones support through this time.
Ash

1 comment:

  1. Can we still order a shirt? I really don't care how long it takes.

    ReplyDelete